Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"How can I repay you brother of mine..."

A line from the song Brother from Fullmetal Alchemist. I love this song that it makes me want to cry sometimes but yet, I have no tears to shed :(

Anyway, the reason why I'm talking about this is because my brother and I have been fighting and having arguments today about him not going to Subway because I had to practice my piano and he was starving. But I kept reminding him that he could make his own subway sandwich at home for free and he wouldn't have to worry about lines and such. But that just made him yell and scream at me more mostly because he was hungry and tired.
I don't blame him, but he shouldn't get super angry that I just wanted to go home and that I was in no mood to go into Subway. Don't get me wrong, I mean, I love Subway but I just wasn't in the mood to go through Merced (we go to Merced college everyday) and into the mall to have a sandwich. Besides, my piano practice was today and I was behind on practicing.

So when we got home, my brother went directly to the kitchen and was soon gobbling down on boiled eggs and Ritz crackers because he needed to go to the store to buy milk and such.
You see, our parents are on a little vaction at Stanford because my dad is giving a speech to the students about his time in the army in Vietiam.
Yes, my dad is THAT old!!!
Anyway, we were out of milk and my brother didn't have any money what-so-ever. So I had to cough up $15 because he then told me that he wanted to buy something else from the store.
I.....CAN'T......BELIEVE.....HIM!!!!!!
He's a worthless 20 year old!
He doesn't know what is important and what's not important. And appartently, he only thinks about himself and could care less about his two younger sisters who love him very much. But no worries, when he got back home, he was as happy as clam and he was back to being the brother that me and my sister love.

Stuff like that happens in my family because my brother and sister both have autism and I'm hearing impaired, so we do and say bad things to each other once in a while. But after a while, we make up and we're back to being our normal selves. I just hope I can repay my brother next time because he's still pretty mad at me.
But I know that somewhere in his fat husky heart, he loves me for being his little sister :)

No comments:

Post a Comment