Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cosplay progress...not really

So, last weekend my mom and I started practicing on my mom's new sewing machine!!! It's a really nice one and more advanced than her previous one. I haven't taken a picture of it, but I will soon.

Anyway, I wanted to show you guys the shirt that I bought for my Torhu Honda costume. I'm gonna cut the sleeves because their too long and I'll probably wear a sports bra underneath the shirt because when I first tried on the shirt, the buttons wouldn't close. But with my sports bra on, the shirt fitted nicely:) It's because my chest is slighty big (but not too big) and the shirt just didn't fit, unless I had a sports bra on.
So when I go to the AnimeExpo, I'll make sure to have a sports bra and undershirt with me (I need an undershirt because the shirt's almost see through).




I think it's kind of pointless that I added a similar photo of the first:)


This is a rose that my best friend, Oscar, gave to me on Valentines Day. I thought that was really sweet of him. But we're not together and we're never going to be.


Just some random photo I took of myself with my Bubbles plush doll, so you all can know what I look like. It's not a full face photo, but I want to keep my face a secret until I start having more cosplay photos.


I know, not much of cosplay progress photos, but that's all I have. And the last two pics were just random @_@ Sorry. Next time, I'll post a real cosplay progress in my next blog.

1 comment:

  1. D: Yay for photos! Look forward to more cosplay progress!

    ReplyDelete