Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My male friend loves Fruits Basket ^__^

Yup! It's true. My good friend Jordin is starting to love Fruits Basket because I've been encouraging him to watch the anime and read the manga.
No!!! It does not mean he's gay or anything, it just means he has an interest for sweet stories like Fruits Basket and I'm cool with it :D

If you ask me, I think it's awesome when I guy likes anime shows that a girl likes because it gives them more things to talk about or it means that the guy has feelings for the girl>.< I don't think that Jordin has any interest in me except for being his good friend, so don't expect us to be dating in less than a month.

Highly impossible.

Anyway, I think it's sweet that Jordin is watching Fruits Basket and he's learning to like his cosplay character, Kyo, more. I claimed to say that he wants to dye his hair bright orange so we don't have to waste too much money on the wig!!! But I'm like,"No way Jordin!!! I love the way your hair is, so don't change it!!!"
He laughed and said he was kidding. So we are going to get a wig for him and color contacts too. According to the manga, Kyo's eyes are orange like his hair so it'll be interesting seeing Jordin's eyes like. lol.

In other news, my college friends have encouraged me to write fanfiction!!! Yes!!! Fanfiction!!! And I'm writing like crazy. I'm writing about Naruto and Hinata and their love relationship. You see, in the anime and manga, Hinata has a major crush on Naruto but dumb dimwitted Naruto doesn't seem to realieze it. Throughout the series, Naruto grows some feelings for Hinata and it's always so sweet when he actually thinks and cares about her.
But unfortunatly, there has been no kiss scenes between them:( The kissing only happens in fanfiction and fan drawings, which lucky for you, I am making:) I would post my fanfiction on Fanfiction.net but I'm not sure what people will think because I repeat a lot of words like "Blush" and it gets annoying after a while.
So I try to find longer words that mean the same thing and it will also prevent me from repeating small words. Also, I'm afraid what people will think of my fanfic in general.

I mean, my story is a little dirty but it's innocent at the same time. So I'm not sure if people want Naruto and Hinata to make out hard core or to just be innocent. It's kind of fustrating, but I'll make the story my way and if people don't like it, then that's fine. I have no intention of becoming famous for writing fanfic anyway.
But I think my friends will adore it because they all love me very much and they love anything that I do or anything that I write in this case.

That's all for now. Peace out ;D

1 comment:

  1. That's great your friend likes Furuba (FruitsBasket). ^___^ It really is a great anime and totally fine for boys and girls to watch.

    That's great he'll be Kyo! I actually am working on a new cosplay from Fruits basket. :] Kind of keeping it a secret from most of my group until I'm done. Hehehe. ^~^!!! It's one of the girls.

    I use to write...a lot actually. I wrote a lot of romance/fantasy stuff like Vampire/Elves kind of thing and I did a little bit of fan-fiction. I can't seem to grasp my deep imagination anymore when it comes to writing so I've stopped writing. :(

    ReplyDelete