Sunday, March 21, 2010

Video games please...^_^

So, I'm sorry that I haven't been blogging for a while, but school is distracting me and I have a lot on my plate to worry about! But I decided to blog today because recently I found out that Final Fantasy 13 just came out and I was like, "Really! I want to get it!" But I was joking to my friends because I don't have a PS3 or an X-Box for Final Fantasy:(

I realized that all these years, I've missed on some awesome video games, like Final Fantasy and I never had the chance to actually play them or even own one.
So now, I want to own a video game system! I want to know what it's like to actually own one instead of an Nintendo DS (not that there's anything wrong with it).
I mean, I'm 18 years old now and I'm learning to do things on my own (like driving for example), so my parents find me more responsible that way. But my mom still thinks I need help on my homework, even though I really don't, because she thinks I don't do my homework.

Anyway, I'm thinking of making a deal with my parents. You see, I promised them that I would work hard on my studies and I would get a B average in all my classes. I am more determined to do it because I know I'll recieve a gift of my choice if I do well in school. And you see, the gift I want is a video game system.

I know for a fact that my dad'll probably freak out because he said "NO" to any video game system because he said it would turn our brains into cheese. But he has always accepted Nintendo DS's for some strange reason. But I really want a video game system of my choice really bad!!
I also want a TV in my bedroom (I just realized that I have a little bit of room for a small 19" screen TV in my bedroom) so that way, I won't be hogging up the family room TV when I get a video game system.

I know that's all selfish and spoiled, but I really want to get it no matter what!

So I'm thinking the video game system I want would have to be PS2 and PS3. Why you ask?
Well, because Kingdom Hearts is a PS2 game and I love that game to the core!!! That's why I want a PS2.
And a PS3 because of Final Fantasy of course. But that would mean that I would have to get an X-box for all the other Final Fantasy games T_T

Bummer!

So I think I'll stick to PS2 because I adore Kingdom Hearts the most. Final Fantasy will come later in the future.

I mostly love Kingdom Hearts because it involves Disney characters in it and me and my sister love Disney!!! I also love it because it has a good plot to it and the game looks awesome to play!

This is the first game of Kingdom Hearts. It came out in 2002 and I still remember that.


This is the second Kingdom Hearts game. I heard it was better and more fun to play.


This is Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. It's supposed to be a prequel of some sort that came out in Gameboy Advanced for the first time.


This is Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 days. This is also another prequeal and it came out in September last year. And I was there to hear about it!!!


This is Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. Another prequel and it just came out in Japan and it's coming this summer in America!!! I can't wait!!



So yeah, I have a whole lot of games that I really want when I get a PS2 from Amazon (they still them there). But I'm not postive that my parents would be more than willing to spend all that money for all the things that I really want.

Oh well, at least I can still get Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 days on Nintendo DS. But I must have a PS2, I must have a PS2!!!!

Argh! I'm so spoiled!!!

Homework time now. Bye ^_^

1 comment:

  1. I personally couldn't get into Kingdom Hearts but a lot of other people like it. :3!!

    I really love Zelda, Harvest Moon, Sims, Heavenly Sword and other fighting games! xD

    Anyway...Wii has some cool games. Ps3 has more mature games,so does the Xbox. I have a wii, ps2, Nintendo DS and my fiance has a PS3! D: I'z love videogaaaames.

    ReplyDelete