Sunday, February 21, 2010

Too many problems to handle....

I've got a lot on my mind today and so many problems to handle.
Well, for starters:
First:
My friend Flavio is not going to Fanime because (according to his parents) it's too far away, but he still wants to make his costume so he can try to go to another one a little bit nearer. Too far away huh? That's nothing!!! Try Dominican Republic, now that's a day and a half away and San Jose is like 5 to 6 hours away.
I'll think of something to convince his parents on making HIM go at least because I sort of know how to make my plans happen.
Second:
My mom has finally decided to make my costumes, but refuses to take me to Fanime because the weekend before she and my dad are going to Disneyland with my sisters high school band and that is costing them about $200 per person!!!! While Fanime is at least $70 per person (I think) and my mom does not want to spend THAT much money on a cosplay convention.
Third:
I have to find somebody to take me to Fanime. You see, my mom will let me go, but I have to talk to my friend Kay-chan about taking me because she's going as well as Sheik (another friend of mine). But I'm afraid that there will be too many people going and I would not want to be such a heavy burden to the people who are going. I mean, I don't complain or anything, when I'm around people that is, but I would hate it if someone were to complain about sleeping on the floor at the hotel while I slept on the bed or if I wanted to buy something really cute at the Fanime and they would complain that I would be taking too long. Which in fact, I do:3

But I really want to go because it will be my first cosplay ever and I really want to tell my mom about it so that next time she go with me. Because that's what she wants. She wants me to go with somebody and then come back and tell her about it so that way she can be aware of what will happen the next time we go.
So, if you are reading my blog, tell me what I should do. Or, if you live near by me and you are going, PLEASE take me!!!!! I'm soooo desperate!!!!

Bye for now:)

1 comment:

  1. Have you bought your badge for Fanime? You should buy it while it's only $55! ^^;
    Your mom could probably take you for like two days and just chill in the hotel or walk around San Jose (it's a nice city). She doesn't have to have a badge to walk around the convention. Badges are only needed to buy things and go into like the rooms (where they show anime, panels or other random stuff).

    Anyway! I'm not sure what cars we'll be taking for Fanime but we're definitely taking two. I don't see how we can afford NOT to take two....since our group has about 9 people and we're all going. There might be room, but we'll see O.O; The only thing is, is if you stay in our hotel you will have to pitch in like $50 bucks or so...for the room. We're all pitching in like $63 because 7 of us are staying in one room...only like 4 will be on beds. XD

    ReplyDelete