Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Last season of Lost......FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



For almost 5 to 6 years, Lost, the tv show, has amazed people but in my opinion, it has not amazed me! I mean, seriously, what the heck was polar bear doing in the middle of the island?!?!?!? And why in the world hasn't that fat guy lost any weight?!?
Oh yeah! They "found" food in an underground basement and that's why that fat guy has not lost any weight!!!!

If you ask me, the show seemed kind of pointless and it felt like that the people never got off that stupid mysterious island. Maybe they did, but I don't think they did.
So I'm predicting that everyone, except one person, will die because everyone seems to be killing each other in like, every episode!!!!!!!!!!! Where in the world did they get guns?!?!? Sorry. To be honest, I've only seen about 4 episodes (because I wanted to see the plane crash), and then I was like "I'm done" because the show was too weird and twisted to me. So I switched to watching Flight 29 Down because the teens didn't kill each other for pointless reasons and they're actually smarter than the Lost people. But that's just MY opinion:)

Anyway, once when Lost IS over, no one will speak of it again because there will be no upcoming episodes to worry about or anything. Seriously, why can't they just all die the very first episode and be over with!!!! It's annoying enough that even the "pretty" actors and actresses are still in the show and they haven't even died yet!!!
I think that's what made me stop watching it (besides the 4 episodes part) because, not only did my favorite character (you know, the guy who was Merry in LOTR) die, but I was just annoyed by how the characters killed each other for stupid reasons.

So, I'm sorry for you Lost fans, if I offended you. But this is coming from someone who thinks that Lost is just plainly stupid and too twisted for anybody. I'd rather watch Glee because it's not as twisted as THIS show!!! Or Naruto or some other anime. But Lost just really isn't for me.
At least I gave it a try and I just chose to hate it. You may like it all you want, but it makes me wonder.................what are you going to watch when Lost IS finally over because there's that many good shows to watch on ABC anymore. This includes Desperate Housewives (I want that stupid show to end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).
Why can't show's be like Happy Days? ABC would be more entertaining:)

Anyway, sorry for my rude thoughts, but they're all just my opinion. Enjoy Lost while it's still around.
Ciao....for now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment