Monday, February 1, 2010

Why is everyone excited about Feb. 5th?

Dear John......of course. Well, I'm not really excited on seeing this film because I know the ending will be too sad:( And I'm not sure about the actors (this goes for The Last Song too) because I've only seen them in comedies and musicals. But I'll give them credit for starring in a drama/romance movie.

Anyway, I think I'll go see it, just so when people start talking about it, no one spoils it for me. But I'm not really a big fan on films like these because (like I said), the endings tend to be too sad or the story line tends to be dull. Depends on how I like it. Like, I love A Walk to Remember because it surprised me to know that Nicolas Sparks was actually a christian and wrote about a tough boy falling in love with an innocent christian girl. Stuff like that hardly happens in real life. Well, to me at least because I've never had a boyfriend..............and I've never been KISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kind of surprising isn't it?

Well, I have more things to worry about than being in relations with a guy and being kissed by a guy. I have school, homework, and the gaint Fanime cosplay convention to worry about the most. And a boyfriend is too much for me to handle at the moment, so don't expect me to get one real soon.
Besides, I'm usually afraid that if I start getting into a relationship, I might fail my subjects or my guy might cheat on me or he might not be a christian. I fear a lot of things when it comes to relations, so that's why I try to avoid getting into one.
I mean, I still want a boyfriend, just not now.

Okay, I'm gonna go now....it's homework time>_< Boooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would give anything to not have any homework right now.



See it, if your a fan of Nicolas Sparks or if love mushy romance films or if you're actually IN a relationship. Unlike me T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment