Saturday, January 30, 2010

Boring Day

I hate one of those Saturdays when you have nothing to do. I mean, I could've done my homework, but I was too lazy. Tee-Hee^_^ And besides, I was too distracted by my computer.
I had the urge to watch Pepper Ann (you know, that 90's show) for some reason. Now I have the theme song stuck in my head:D It's not a bad song, it just gets annoying having it in your head all day.

So after watching about 3 hours Pepper Ann, I swicthed to Howl's Moving Castle. I just felt like watching this awesome movie again and it got me thinking: Maybe I could cosplay as Sophie. I mean, other people have done it, so why can't I? Then, I decided to take pictures of myself with my nicest dress clothes on, but they turn out so great. I just need to practice my angleing and make sure that the background is not too bright. No, I haven't uploaded the pictures yet, but I will soon.
I'm tried now, sorry for this boring blog. Good night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment