Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Have Nothing To Say....

Not really:) But I don't have much to say.
Well for starters, I have a lot homework to catch up before tommrow so I better start working on it. My little sister, Laura, is going to the opera (again) on Sunday (with my mom and dad of course) and watch a tragedy. Hooray for my little sis!!!! But not for me:( I'm going to be stuck at home with my older brother on that day! Sigh. If only I could go to the cosplay convention this weekend with Kay-chan and Sheik.
Well, at least I still have anime to entertain me ;D Though, my brother doesn't really care much for anime, but my sister does!!!! She's head-over-heels for Ouran High School Host Club because she loves Tamaki's funny and over dramatic attitude and she loves the twins Hikaru and Kaoru sooo muchXD I love them too :3
So Laura's thinking about cosplaying too!!!! She wants to cosplay as Renge from this show because she's taller than me, and Renge is slightly taller than Haruhi.
Makes sense, doesn't it?
Well, I'm going to go now. Peace out my friends ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment