Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My first blog ever!!!!


I'm so excited to have a blog where I can write awesome stuff everyday^-^ It's kind of like a diary I guess, only people are always looking at what you write everyday, so I guess it's not really private.
Anyway, here's a little bit about myself: I'm 18 years old, I have dishwater blonde hair (it's close to brown), I have bright blue eyes, light skin (but it gets sun tanned during swim season), I'm about 5'3", my shoe size is 7 or 7 1/2, and that's kind of it (body wise that is).
I'm going to Merced JC college right now and I hope to succeed (so don't expect me to write everyday). For about six years, I've been on the Redfins swim team in my hometown (this also includes my 4 years on the high school swim team) and my favorite event is the 500 freestyle. Why? you ask. Because it's freaking fun and easy that's why!!! I'm an anime freak like everybody else is not "normal". Normal people are the ones who look at you like you're crazy because you always love talking about anime and cosplay^-^ I'm in love with fantasy so my goal in life is to write a fantasy series. You know, like Lord of the Rings or Narnia or something like that. Just something to entertain people with.
I know how to play the flute and piano. And to be honest, I'm starting to get lazy on them because I'm so busy with school:( Speaking of which, I've got to get back with my homework!!!!
Ciao, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment