Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm a Star Shine Legacy Nerd...

And I have been and always will be. Ever since 2006, I've addicted to this PC game. The reason is, is because my little sister is part of this Pony club (because she loves horses) and she gets these magazines and cool stuff in the mail every month. Then after her monthly package came, she decided to give me the first Star Shine Legacy computer game because it didn't work on her computer. And back then, I had the latest model of Gateway computers.


So I decided to give it a try and in turn.......I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved the fantasy, the suspense, the danger, the romace (though, there was hardly any), the thrills of excitment....the list could go on and on.
It might not interest you people (for the advanced gamers), but it interested me and my sister played the first game a few times too:)
The story (or the 4 games in this case) is about 4 girls (Lisa, Linda, Anne, and Alex) who are completly normal but don't really relieze that they all have special powers that could save their horses and Jorvik (their town). In the first game, we meet Lisa, the punk red head, who meets Starshine the horse and is surprised that Starshine can talk to her.
As the game continues, she eventually gets her power, which is the Healing Power. But then Starshine is kidnapped by an evil man named Mr. Sands (we later find out in the rest of the games that he is immortal) and it's up to Lisa to save him.


I don't want to spoil much to you guys (who haven't played the game), but I'll tell you the other girls powers. In the second game, Linda (the one with the glasses), has the power to see into the future, Anne (the one with the blonde hair), has the power to travel into different worlds unheard of. Such as Pandoria. And finally, Alex (the one with the #10 shirt) has the power to kill people or leave them unconsius mostly. I love Alex's power the most because it's more fun to kill people than to heal them. And the best part is, you control Alex's powers!!!! The other girls powers are uncontrollable:(
But the games are really awesome and you get to meet different people and the girls "talking" horses. And oh yeah, you also meet Fripp, the talking blue "squirrel". Fripp helps the girls understand why they have these powers and guides them through their journeys with their horses. And he's just sooooo darn cuteXD I love him so much!!!! He reminds me of a cute anime animal.
Speaking of which, look closely at the girls eyes. Don't they look like anime eyes to you? That's why I love this game so much.


This is my most favorite game of them all. It's the last one of the Star Shine Legacy and it's more challenging then the others, but it's awesome!!!!! It's called "The Riddle of Dark Core" and the cover is so awesome. If you notice that in the background, there is a graveyard!!!!! Yup! Alex goes to Scarecrow Hill (which is also a graveyard), though I won't explain the reason. I don't want to spoil it for anybody!!!

Well, that's all I've got to say. I just wanted to post something that I love (computer game wise). It's part of my Nerd list. Tee-Hee^_^
C ya later!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm stuck on The race to Scarecrow Hill, when Alex come back, the road is blocked! Help me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any way I can get these games without having to be a part of that club? I have the first since they made it free. I've desperately wanted these games for so long :S

    ReplyDelete