Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Wisdom teeth, oh how I hate you!

So last Thursday I got all my wisdom teeth pulled out and I was seriously dizzy and poofy from that stuff that the densists gave me. I wasn't sure what it was, but all I know is that it made a mad drunk woman.

I mean, I was talking and acting very strange like a drunk person but I don't remember what I said or did. All I remember from that day (after they pulled my teeth out) was going straight to bed!
Sooooo.....yeah.

Anyway, since I got my teeth pulled out, my cheeks were very big like a chipmunk and I didn't have the strength to get up and move around so that meant that I had to miss my friends birthday party :( And I was really looking forward to going to John's Incredible Pizza again!

I haven't been there in years so that's why.

But I'm still giving her a present. I just need to find the time to be able to give it to her in person. I don't feel like sending it to her because it's just not the same. And also, what if the mail man destroys it by accident?!

Anyways, I'm still sore and I still can't chew!!! Right now, I'm still eating applesauce and ice cream and I have to look from a distance at the hard foods because it's almost too much for me to handle.

Like just tonight at dinner, my family had beef and my dad was teasing me saying,"You want some? Oh wait, you're still sore aren't you? Sorry." Sometimes my dad can never really be helpful.


Now for cosplay:

Yes! Me and my group are finally getting together at last to start going to Joann's to get the rest of our fabric and finally SEW!!! I've been having these crazy urges to start sewing these days, but with all the things popping up in my family, I have not had the time to even do ONE little bit of sewing.
But now, it's finally happening this weekend and my group is really excited about it. Though, I'm still not sure about one of my members because he's always getting grounded for no inparticular reasons by his grandfather and he dates way too many girls every week.
I don't know what to do with him, but I really want him in my group because he's the only wacky guy I know who is perfect for Naruto and I'm thinking he might end up being Haru from Fruits Basket because a lot of the characters are tall and he isn't.

But don't worry, I'll make sure he's in my group because I'm determined to make it happen!

As for the rest of my small group, they're all okay. No problems, no worries. Which is a totally good thing :)
Flavio keeps texting me saying, "Sasuke is the best!" or "I can't wait to Sasuke and Yuki!". So I guess he's hyped up about that.
Raquel still thinks she can just buy clothes from Target to match the characters oufits and I'm like, "No way! We're sewing everything!" (except the headbands and shoes of course).
Phil hasn't spoken in a while so I don't know if he's still cosplaying or not.
And Jordin just keeps coming up to me at school and he talks to me about, not just cosplay, but everything. But he still asks me what time are we meeting and such.

Ahhh! I love my group ^__^ They're all so funny and crazy in their own way.

Now I'm going to go, I have too much homework on my hands and a present that has to finished.

Bye bye ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment