Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Future cosplays in mind (cont.)

So this is my continuing of my list of future cosplays. More for the female characters, but also a few male charcters as well:


Shikamaru Nara (Naruto Shippuden):
I'm not giving up on Sakura or anything, but after I cosplay her, I want to cosplay Shikamaru because I realized that he and I are very alike. Like him, I'm very smart at everthing but I'm super lazy at certain things and I hate getting involved in unnessary things. Yeah and sometimes, I like looking at the clouds like he does and imagine what my life would be like in the future. But Shikamaru is an awesome character as he grows older and stronger with his jutsu and fighting skills. So I like him for that. He'll be the first male that I'll cosplay because the other charcters of Naruto don't really fit ME like Shikamaru does ^__^
I'll cosplay him for whenever there's a con.



Mello (Death Note):
Now here's a male character that I absoultly love the most!!! He looks like a girl and eats chocolate. So I'm very much like him and besides my sister wants to cosplay as Matt or Near because their's sort of a bond with those characters in the anime and manga. Well, I love Mello and I can't wait to cosplay him and I think he's a better choice for me than Misa because I have buff shoulders from swimming and Misa doesn't have buff shoulders >.< Oh well, Mello's awesome ;)
I'll cosplay him next year.



Roxas (Kingdom Hearts 2):
I know that I said I'll be cosplaying Xion and Kairi, but I really want to cosplay as Roxas someday. Just because he's Sora's Nobody and he carries the Keyblade and his story is very interesting in the game. And I like the fact that he tries to love Xion and Axel but can't because he doesn't have a heart :( I feel sorry for him.
I'll cosplay him whenever I go to Disneyland or Halloween.




Now let's move on back to the female characters:


Yuki Cross (Vampire Knight):
The manga is awesome, the anime is...ok but not great. Anyway, Yuki is mostly the main character and she has a crush on both Zero and Kaname who are both Vampires. So if you're a fan of Twilight of some other vampire novel, you should read the manga. Anyway, I love the school uniforms they have because they're very interesting but hard to make. It will probably be a challenge to sew the costume, but I think I can do it :)
I'll cosplay her at winter conventions because the uniform is a long sleeve and I easyily get sweaty.



Tenma-chan (School Rumble):
Cute naive Tenma has a crush on Karasuma but a guy named Harima has a crush on Tenma. A whole love triangle soon begins. I loved the show from the very start because of the love triangle. And I learned to love Tenma's cute funny ways of how she acted. She's very much like Konata (Lucky Star) but with a higher voice and a problem with her weight. lol. The whole series is really good, you should check it out.
I'll cosplay her at summer conventions.



Juliet (Romeo x Juilet):
This is probably the best animes that is based on Shakesperes greatest plays EVER!!! The love between these two star crossed lovers last a little bit longer than 3 days and there's more action and more fantasy then you'll ever know. Anyway, Juliet is a character I've been meaning to cosplay because I love her dress and how it flows so nicely. But I can imagine that it must be heavy to wear and very hot. So I could probably cosplay her when she was boy. idk. We'll see.
I'll cosplay her whenever the seasons are cooler.



Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya the video game):
I believe that her costume does come from the game, but I'm not sure. Anyway, I love the style of this costume and I like that she's carrying a sword (I have a thing for characters with swords). The style is very interesting and looks easy to make and wear. Though the boots will be hard to find and make so I'll probably have trouble with that. But other than that, I love this costume and I love this character.
I'll cosplay her at Fanime 2011 (if possible).




So there you go. That's all (for sure) I have to show you guys. I hope to find more males to cosplay because I have the body and almost the face for it. I just don't know who else for the moment, but until then: Catch you later ;D

1 comment:

  1. I love your selections. I agree that more male should be involved with cosplay to make it more fun as well. Thanks for sharing!
    replica swords

    ReplyDelete