Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Future cosplays in mind

Remember when I gave you guys the list of my future cosplays that I had in mind?
Well there's been some changes in the characters that I want to be, since I'm starting to have more people join my unknown name group (we haven't figured out a name yet). It's starting to grow pretty fast for some strange reason and my friend Oscar keeps telling me it's because I'm "so popular"!
Yeah right! Ha ha! Me...popular? Flat chance on that!
But I think it's because I'm really nice to everybody even though I'm the "silent type" and the "bookworm"! IDK!!!

Anyway, here is the list of the changes of my future cosplays. I've also added a few new ones that I've also had in mind:


Riza Hawkeye (Fullmetal Alchemist):
Orginally I was gonna be Edward Elric but I found someone who is shorter than me and has a younger brother who is perfect for Al because he is taller than her. Besides, Riza is an awesome character and she carries a gun with her all the time! It's totally cool, but her costume will be a difficult challenge to make as well as Roy Mustang's.
I will cosplay her at Fanime 2011 (hopefully).



Kagami (Lucky Star):
I've decided to do Kagami instead because I'm a lot like her and I want my little sister to cosplay as Tsukasa because we stay really close together. And besides, I'm not really THAT short as Konata, but I still like her :)
I will cosplay her sometime this year or next year.



Haine Otomiya (The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross):
I love this character a whole lot and I love that she speaks out whenever she pleases. This popular manga series has a twist of Ouran High School Host Club and Fruits Basket because of the love triangles and the openly minded characters. I got sucked into it completely and I've always loved the main character Haine ever since. You should check out the manga, it's really good :)
I'll cosplay her at Fanime 2011.



Kairi (Kingdom Hearts 2):
I love this character because she seems to be the only main female character throughout the whole MAIN game series. Also, my sister wants to cosplay as Sora, because she's a hard core Kingdom Hearts fan too, so that's why I want to cosplay as Kairi. I'll probably do Roxas too someday, but Flavio will being doing him. Anyway, I like this costume more because it's not too short as her first costume and this one makes her look more grown up.
I'll cosplay her at Fanime 2011.



Xion (Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 days):
When I started playing the game on my Nintendo DS lite, I immeditaly was like, "I have to cosplay as Xion!" because she has black hair and she gets to carry the keyblade!!! Throughout most of the game, she does seem pretty useless and doesn't really do much at all. But as the game continues, she seems important. Though her story is pretty sad and so is the ending. Unless you've played the game, you know what I'm talking about, if you haven't please go play it, it's AWESOME!!! Anyway, that's why I want to cosplay as her because like me, she was treated as if she were useless and unimportant. But Roxas treated her like an actual friend rather than a nobody. Oh wait! They are Nobodies!!! Heh-heh!
I'll cosplay her at Fanime 2011 or at Anime Expo. It depends on how many people I have for Organization XIII.



So there you go (so far). All the female characters I want to cosplay in the future. I'll post up the male characters in my next blog.
I know that a lot of them are posted up for Fanime next year, but that's because I don't know.
Like for Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 days, you need about 13 or 14 people to complete Organization XIII and that would probably take a while to get that many people to actually cosplay as them and that's a lot of money in the bank to be spending on for either Fanime or Anime Expo. But don't worry, I'm more than determined to make it happen and I'll make sure that everyone will go to it.

I never give up on anything, you can count on that ;)

Well, I have to finish my homework and go to sleep. Don't worry, I'll post up my future male cosplays tomorrow because I have a lot that I want to cosplay. I just feel sorry for myself that I won't be cosplaying Edward Elric anymore :( But I should be happy for my friend that she is.

Good night ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment