Sunday, April 18, 2010

So many things to do!

I've got a lot on my mind these days and it's mostly cosplay rather than school and homework >.<

I mean, yesterday I went to Joanns with Flavio and Raquel (Jordin had other things to do) and we got our patterns and only I got my fabric. Yeah, I was the only one who could afford the fabric pretty much, but hopefully next week everyone will buy their fabric and then we'll finally start sewing.
It's starting to annoy me now that we haven't even started and everybody thinks we have plenty of time because the Ani Vent isn't until July. Well in my opinion: WE DO NOT!
You see, I kind of want to make our costumes as soon as possible because it's almost for that time of year again for picture perfectness and if we slow down too much, we'll miss it!

I'm kind of hoping that when we're done making both our Naruto Shippuden and Fruits Basket costumes that we can go up to Yosemite Valley and take some awesome photos in our cosplay. Mostly because Naruto has a forest-like feel to it and Yosemite is the perfect choice. Fruits Basket has more of an orchard feel to it so we'll probably do the photos at my place because my house is surrounding by orchard fields and they're all so beautiful during the flower season.
I'm not sure "when" we'll do the photos, but hopefully when we're done with our costumes and when it's summer because the mountains are still covered in snow right now so it's the not really the perfect time to do it.

Also, I'm still searching for a Naruto because Phil is no longer doing it with us :(

He gets grounded waaaay too much.

So I'm looking at high school boys that I know because I don't know anyone at college who has the time and besides, high school boys tend to be more wackier than college boys and that's exactly who Naruto is :D
I hope I find somebody soon because I'm desperate to start sewing!!!!

Okay, changing subject but it's still about cosplay. I've changed my mind about cosplaying as Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist because I found somebody else who is shorter than me and is a bigger fan of Edward than me. Her name is Ivone and she is an awesome college friend of mine that I love dearly.
So anyway, she decided that she really wanted to cosplay as Edward because she's short and she has a younger brother who is really tall. Which is perfect because he'll be Al in his human form because making a metal armor suit is too much to handle and besides, I didn't know anybody who would Al to begin with.

So now, I'm gonna cosplay as Riza because my little sister is going to be Winry and she's that crazy enough to wear a strapless black bra and pants out in public.
Me, I'm not that crazy because I know a lot of guys would be chasing me for wearing very little clothing, so I'm going to stick to the blue uniform that Riza wears. Besides, she's awesome and she carries a gun!

Flavio will be Roy Mustang (of course) so that makes it even more awesome and Jordin will be that guy who always has a cig in his mouth and admires Mustang for saying, "Tiny mini skirts!" lol. I'm not sure about Raquel though, but she has to be a guy because of how her body size is.

Well, I'm gonna take a shower and hit the hay so good night ^______^

1 comment:

  1. i think i need to finish watching FMA :p

    cant wait to see the cosplays

    ReplyDelete