Thursday, April 1, 2010

Love and Joy!!!

Well, there is more joy than love that is ^_^

So just yesterday my family and I got a new puppy!!! We got her from a family that didn't need her anymore so we decided to keep her. Her name is Bubbles and I'm not sure what breed she is, but she's not a poodle. She's just a cute adorable baby pup that we're gonna keep forever XD
But she's mostly gonna be my mom's dog because I have my cute cat Sarah for company, my dad has his cat Camille, my sister has chickens, and my brother has his black dog Buddy as his best friend.

So yeah, my mom seemed to be the only member in the house without an animal for a friend. Now she has one and she's happy:)

Here is a picture of cute little Bubbles.


In other news, last Thursday I went to Best Buy and bought Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 days because I needed it so bad!!! And boy oh boy, it's the best game I've ever played in my life (besides Mario and Pacman).
I mean, it's not one of those games that is based on a movie (except Disney) and hardly anyone knows about and only average people like me buy them. Oh no, this game is something that everyone knows about and talks about and will do anything to buy it. And yes, I bought it with my own money and it was worth it :)

Now I can hardly even stop playing it. lol.

The picture of the game.


And just recently on Tuesday, I bought myself the Ouran High School Host Club: Complete Series 4 disc collectors edition!!!!! And it was worth every penny. And I mean it!!!!
I mean, come on!! Who doesn't love Ouran and if they did, I'd punch 'em. Okay, I'm not THAT brutel but seriously, Ouran is the best anime show I know that never bores me half to death after serveral episodes and best of all: IT'S ENTERTAINING!!!!
But it's too bad that they haven't made a 2nd season yet because the last episode looked like that there should've been more. Oh well, we'll see in the future.

Anyway, I wanted to tell you all that if you want to buy it, it's almost $60.00!!!! I know, it's quite pricy but if you are a true Ouran fan (like me), you should buy it ;D
Oh yeah btw, if you have a Blu-ray player (unlike me) then you can buy the DVD on blu-ray instead which could be 10 times better than an oridinary DVD!!!!




Finally, this weekend my cosplay group and I are going to work on our costumes together at my place!!! Finally!!!! I'm so excited, but a couple of people are not showing up that day because they have other things to do :( Oh well, I'll still have fun with Jordin and Raquel anyway.
Speaking of which, I need to ask Raquel if she has an extra sewing machine in her house because with 4 people in my group, it's gonna be hard making the costumes with just MY sewing machine!!! And not only that, I want my group to learn how to sew so that way, we can all sew together without any problems:)
I just hope she'll bring her sewing machine though (if she has one).

And as for Jordin, he's pretty excited to be Kyo and Kakashi because he told me that "they just fit" him with how he acts. I really love Jordin now XD He's the only tall good looking guy that I know that loves anime and cosplaying.
I'm so lucky to have a good friend like him!!!

And if you're reading this Oscar, you're still my best buddy so no hard feelings okay :)


Last but not least: Cloud pictures!!!

It was beautiful breezy day, so on the way home, I took a couple of pictures of the sky and the clouds. And it turned out pretty nice, considering it was in my dad's pickup. lol.





So that is all I have to say. Until then, this is Emi-chan saying:....I really don't know what to say. lol.

4 comments:

  1. Awww, California's lovely sky!!! I miss it.

    Congratz on getting a puppy :] How's the cosplay coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My group and I haven't even started yet :( But we start working on our costumes this Saturday ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute puppy ^^
    and nice photos i wanna watch the host club anime too :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's an awesome anime show!!! Watch it!

    ReplyDelete