Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back from camping!!!

I've been gone for about a week and I feel...happy. I'm happy that me and my family got to spend an entire week together at RCP (Redwood Christian Park). RCP is a camp for families that come every year to relax, have fun, and worship God. Yup, it's my kind of camp.

So this years theme was Route 66 and I was dissappointed that my mom and I didn't have to time to make me and my sister poddle skirts for the Sock Hop that they had on Tuesday night let alone the theme. So all I could do that night was stare at the other kids who wore their poddle skirts and admire them. I was hoping to cosplay as Haruhi in a poddle skirt when I found out the theme, but no! I only wore a the Route 66 white T-shirt.

But I still had fun because my friend Andy taught me some swing dancing XD

I also got to see my really good camp friends again. They're all really nice and they're all fans of anime and other nerdy things which is why I'm friends with them. One of my friends brought ALL of his Pokemon cards and all of us played the game for a little bit in his cabin. Good times they were.

And took a plenty of good pictures while I was there and a few vids (but not many as much as I thought I would). And on Wednesday while everybody else at camp was at Sea Cliff beach, me and my family went to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and rode on a few rides with my sibilings. Mostly because we've never been to the boardwalk as a family and my parents thought it would be fun if we just ditched going to the beach and just go to the boardwalk instead. Good times. My mom also bought me a musical carousal (it's something that I always wanted ever since I was a little kid) while we were there.

And finally, I got more into reading the Bible that week. Lately, I haven't been reading the bible as much as I used to because the internet is so distracting and I've been feeling awfully distant from God. So I was glad that I went to camp because I needed a boast to get me back to God. I keep forgetting how wonderful he truely is and why I always have this burn of fire for him.

Anyway, that was my camping trip. Also, we had S'mores and they're always delicious by the campfire X3 I'll post pictures soon, so you'll get to them. So I'll talk to you all later :)

P.S. Like the new picture? I wanted to put up a Fruits Basket because I just recently cosplayed Tohru and I just felt like Fruits Basket is the theme of the month. So once a month, I'll probably post up a new picture depending on my mood or what I'm cosplaying as. And I'll usually post up boyxgirl couples pictures because it's cute and romantic. Something that I DON'T have yet, but hopefully someday I will. I just have to keep on praying for the right man.

Ok...bye now :3

No comments:

Post a Comment