Saturday, July 31, 2010

Meh...but happy.

Sorry for the long wait. I've been too lazy to post a blog and I wasn't sure what to write about the Ani-Vent besides "It was the best first con I've ever been too!" But...meh, here are some pictures:







Though, I still had an awesome time. My friend Kat (who was Kagura), my little sister (who was Momiji), and I went as the Fruits Basket characters. Unfortunatly, not everyone in my group showed up due to either costing too much or couldn't make the costume in time or was busy on the same day >.< I was not too thrilled with that because I really wanted my group to experience their first con in the valley.
I mean, they all sounded like that they wanted to go and they all were more than willing to get the fabric for their costumes, but when the big day got nearer, they just seemed to forget or somehow magicially got other things planned!!! Well, I'm not extremely mad at my group, but I knew we should've bought our fabric sooner!!!

Oh well, at least me and Kat found a Kyo (who was actually a girl unfortunatly) at the con and we asked to take a picture with her (as you can see up above). And I got a few trinkets or keepsakes from the con. I was especially surprised that they actually had an Ouran High School Host Club cellphone charm (but it's a little too big hahaha), I thought I never would find one of those. And I was so close to having a Sasuke plushie, but my mom told me that we didn't have much money so I sadly put my would've been Sasuke plushie back on the shelf. I knew I should've brought extra money because they had so many awesome things like posters, action figures, plushies, DVD's, necklaces, cellphone charms, t-shirts, and so on!

Man, cons have so many great things. I guess I have to prepare myself for the Fanime one huh? Because I know that they have more booths and they sell more stuff then you can ever imagine. So I'll probably have to bring more than $100 dollars as far as I know.

Anyway, I got to try pocky sticks for the very first time and apparently, they like to stick together when it's hot :D I had a hard time trying to break them apart so I could eat them one at a time, but I ended up eating them all at once O.o But other than that, they were so good xD I also got to try this strange tangy drink that stung my tongue (I don't like drinks that sting my tongue, it's too weird).
Well, that's all I have to say about the con, not much happened and I was dissippointed that not everyone in my group showed up (it would've been more fun with all them).

That's all I have to say because my brother wants to watch a movie right now while I'm still packing for our camping trip. Yeah, I'll explain more in the next blog. Signing out for a whole week.

1 comment: